Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Beacoup du travail

i apologize for my lack of posts this week. The Canadian consultant whom I have been working with on the Curriculum review process arrived on Saturday reminding me that my life here is more than just over-indulgent buffets, (speaking of which tried the $22 (!) Mongolian dinner buffet at the Serena Hotel last night, and despite the sub-par desserts, it was heavenly) and traveling to lake side resorts.

Instead, I have been inundated with setting up meetings and attending meetings (entirely in french! mon dieu), digging up WHO research reports, hounding the professors to give me power point lectures from 2003. So i'm using my free moments between 8:47 and 8:59 to update. Didn't want the mongolian buffet to pass without note :) (take that cait! :))

No comments: